- Collaborate with project managers, consultants, and onboarding team to execute on client task and project needs within HubSpot and other platforms.
- Present completed work to team members and clients.
- Train team members and clients on HubSpot functionality and capabilities.
- Understand client needs and come up with innovative and strategic solutions to fulfill needs and solve challenges.
- Conduct client onboarding calls and provide guidance on implementation solutions related to HubSpot and Apollo.
- Stay up to date on industry best practices and HubSpot product releases.
- 2+ years professional experience working with HubSpot.
- A strong knowledge of HubSpot’s tools and capabilities.
- An understanding of inbound marketing, sales, and service best practices.
- Strong knowledge of business and overall process best practices as they relate to marketing, sales, or customer service efforts.
- Excellent communication skills and enjoys working with a team.
- Flexible and adaptable to any situation in a fast-paced working environment.
- A passion for problem solving and finding innovative ways to help our clients succeed.
- Willing to train and educate clients on HubSpot functionality and present completed work to team members and clients both in person and over the phone.
- Eager to learn and take on new types of challenges and projects.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong self-management and multitasking skills.
- Ability to produce quality work on tight deadlines.