As a candidate, you should be highly proficient in Adobe creative software and possess a strong portfolio that showcases a sense of color, typography, imagery, and spatial organization. You’re also someone who seeks opportunities to improve creative processes, ask questions, think critically, and solve problems.
- Creating or selecting branding assets that speak to the appropriate audience and tell a client’s story, including font families, color schemes, logos, and brand standard guides.
- Producing effective website design mockups and educating the team and clients on the strategy behind each design.
- Designing some promotional materials including ad and social media graphics, eBooks, infographics, brochures, fliers, and signage, and more.
- Participating in client meetings to discuss project scope, ideas, strategy, research and timelines.
- Consulting with internal staff to communicate client needs, brainstorm project ideas, and engage in creative problem solving.
- Utilizing Blue Frog’s project management software to communicate project updates and collaborate with other team members.
- Reviewing projects for quality and helping other team members critique their own work.
- Conducting research and bringing new ideas to the team on how to improve current strategy and processes.
- Educational and/or working background in graphic design
- High level of proficiency with adobe creative suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD etc.)
- Strong self-initiative and time management skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to consult with clients and explain reasoning for creative choices
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in website design and UX
- Experience with photography or videography a plus
Please include a link to your portfolio within your resume