Blue Frog Dynamic Marketing was honored with Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces of 2019! Join our award winning team!
Blue Frog is seeking a Project Coordinator to manage large-scale and small-scale projects that range from website design, website migrations, graphic design, branding, and content creation. In this role, you will be responsible for assuring client’s goals are met throughout the entirety of the project, and that they are delivered on time and within scope.
The Project Coordinator will be a part of the creative team at Blue Frog, working closely with our content, design, development, and technical teams to execute various digital projects for our clients. To ensure success as a project coordinator, you should demonstrate excellent organization, communication, collaboration, and project management skills, as well as an enthusiasm for professional growth and learning opportunities.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all clients and stakeholders
- Manage the overall planning, status, reporting, and delivery of projects from start to finish to ensure project goals are met within the agreed upon time, scope, budget, and resource requirements
- Collaborate with internal team members to assure client goals and expectations are met
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date status of all projects and their status using project management software
- Ability to communicate project status and progression to both internal team members and clients
- Set timelines and establish roles and responsibilities for internal team
- Organize, schedule, and lead internal and external meetings and assure goals and objectives are met and key takeaways are established
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship will all clients and hold a strong understanding of the client and their organization
- Communicate consistently with clients and stakeholders as appropriate, ensuring deliverables are met by team members at all stages of the project
- Excellent planning and organization skills and the ability to plan for various possibilities and provide solutions to issues
- Self-driven work ethic. Highly organized self-starter who thrives by taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Ability to collaborate efficiently within a team setting and across divisions and diverse teams
- Strong understanding of project management principles
- Ability to manage multiple small and large projects by prioritizing effective time management
- Excel in both written and oral communication with internal team members and external stakeholders and clients
- Desire to continuously learn and expand your knowledge to keep up with latest trends and best practices
- Experience with HubSpot inbound marketing software
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 1 year of project management experience