Blue Frog is looking for a graphic design intern to assist our team of creatives. The design intern will work closely with our creative staff and project coordinators to produce print and digital marketing deliverables for Blue Frog and our clients.
As a design intern, you should be proficient in Adobe design software and be able to share work samples that illustrate a sense of color, typography, imagery, and spatial organization. You should also seek a collaborative, team-oriented atmosphere where you can share ideas and use direction and critique as an opportunity to improve your work.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to
- Creating promotional materials for both digital and print, including logos, ads, Ebooks, infographics, social media graphics, fliers, signage, and more.
- Selecting assets and adhering to client brand standards
- Assisting with website page mockups and wireframes.
- Utilizing Blue Frog’s project management software to communicate project updates and collaborate with other team members.
- Consulting with internal staff to discuss client needs, brainstorm project ideas, and engage in creative problem solving.
- Conducting research and bringing new ideas to the team on how to improve current strategy and processes.
- Studying or previous work experience graphic design or related field
- Proficient with adobe creative software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with designing web graphics a plus
- Experience with photography or videography a plus
- Portfolio with work samples
- This is a intern position located at our office in Waukee, IA
- Please provide a resume and cover letter when applying for this position